Property for sale in NSW 2454, Thora Valley which leads onto the Bellingen valley.
If living in the real bush – rainforest downslope, ridge forest upslope – its right for you then to be thrilled at the native wildlife you will see: Lyrebirds, wallabies, parrots, Cockatoos (Black and White) to name a few, the birdlife is and setting you have only imagined.
A one third share of a 100acres (49Ha) of bush land that has not been logged for 100 years.
Be the first person to drink the incredibly pure water from Die-happy Creek.
Dive into its natural swimming hole surrounded by river stones and rainforest.
You can do what you like with up to 5acres of your home site which is approx. 2 acres currently.
The home site is completely flat. Die-happy Creek is behind the house and there is also another natural spring on the other side of the clearing.
ABOUT THE HOUSE:
A beautiful, well-built rustic 2 story timber house with a roofed veranda.
Living room downstairs with a good convict brick fireplace, large windows and opening doors.
Open planned bedroom upstairs could be made into 2/3 bedrooms.
Timbers include red mahogany, bloodwood and terrapine.
Recently re-roofed with aluminium, house is fitted with a landline phone connection, plus gas for stove and 3 fitted gas lights. This house is right for expansion with composite toilet and solar power.
- 3 shared owners (A Teacher at local school), a retired person whom lives in Victoria and a local elderly lady.
- The two local owners use the properties casually and live in Bellingen Town.
- Great water and supply
- 2.2k from main rd. Managed Forest tracks to the properties.
- 18 mins approx. from Bellingen
- The constitution is fair and friendly between the owners.
- Close to 30 acres of land and a dwelling