Structural Steel System
Our structural steel system is the core of all Ieshahomes. Steel is used throughout the home, namely as the frame, sub-floor, and roof panels. We have tried and tested many materials but found steel to be the most accurate as well as super tough. On construction of the structural steel system, your Iesha Home will already resemble the final product. Take it from us, steel is always affordable, durable, and quick to build with.
Frame, Sub-floor, and Roofing
- An architectural and effective feature of your home
- Used in our designs for structural steel framing and sub-floors
- 12 structural steel beams connected to ground by fixed concrete footings
- Ieshahomes uses Liberty OneSteel
- All designs are certified and engineered for standard cyclone and earthquake ratings
- Ieshahomes are flexible and can be built on any type of land
- Our pole system allows for your home to be off the ground from 400mm to 4.6m
- Steel works and looks great alongside our SIPS roofing and wall cladding
- Quick and easier build time using structural steel system
- All steel components are high grade and locally made
- Typical 300mm for h-beam/c-beam, 150mm x 150mm galvanised boxed steel used for poles and ring beam
All our homes are built off the ground, raised with steel-sub flooring. Minimum 400mm – Maximum 4.6m. Ieshahomes chooses to primarily build on poles because of the many benefits that come along with it. Here’s a few reasons why you should choose to build on poles!
- Easily build on slopes, unstable foundations, or uneven ground.
- Make the most of beautiful views
- Less environmental impact, as well as a sustainable design.
- More space for you to live in and/or expand your Ieshahome
- Natural flow of rain means no flooding, ventilation, and they keep termites and other pests out.