Standard House Series
You can find more information about each of the different designs here.
Our original designs were created for the market of affordable housing- but Ieshahomes wanted to do something more than just affordability. We have worked alongside multiple structural engineers to produce the most space efficient and cost effective homes yet. Architectural, modern, energy efficient, affordable new homes.
Get off the ground with Ieshahomes
All our homes are built off the ground, raised with steel-sub flooring. Minimum 400mm – Maximum 4.6m. If requested, we can also build onto concrete slab. Ieshahomes chooses to primarily build on poles because of the many benefits that come along with it. Here’s a few reasons why you should choose to build on poles!
- Easily build on slopes, unstable foundations, or uneven ground.
- Make the most of beautiful views
- Less environmental impact, as well as a sustainable design.
- More space for you to live in and/or expand your Ieshahome
- Natural flow of rain means no flooding, ventilation, and they keep termites and other pests out.
All plans feature open plan living with optional deck and carport extensions. One and two bedroom designs include a sunroom or optional extra bedroom. All our floorplans are modular and can connect to each other in multiple configurations. Ieshahomes are pole homes however we do build on concrete slab on request. If you choose to build off the ground you have the option to have a carport underneath your home or even add extra rooms as a double story house.
Expressions of Interest
Inquiries are open for our Standard Series. Ieshahomes will also have a Studio House and Land Package available in several months time. You can contact us regarding this home, or any other designs at email@example.com
- New Studio House and Land Package for under est. $220k
- 1 bed, 1 bath, open plan kitchen, dining, and living.
- Land in package is an easy to manage small section with included driveway, landscaping and fenced.
- Located in Bowraville NSW. Lush green mountainside town with a tropical feel. Only 9 minutes to the coast for beautiful beaches and closest city. Lovely street, tidy and friendly area that’s only a 5 minutes walking distance into town. Bowraville is a beautiful 23 degrees in winter, clear and an average of 32 degrees in the long summer. Attractions include local swimming, diving, snorkeling, bush walking, golf, rivers, sports, shopping, 4wd, tropical birds and native animals.
See below images related to our Standard Series range: