Wall Cladding, Roof, Color Customisations and more
Ieshahomes offers a range of additional customisations on your granny flat or studio POD. These include internal and external designs you can take advantage of to make your home as unique as you. See below for our range of customisation and color options.
- Kitchen unfitted (standard pricing includes fitted kitchen, but you can opt out of kitchen to save on overall cost)
- Bed (option to take out tiltaway bed by Fisher Fitouts in place of king single or queen bed)
- [If using the module] Kitchen can be relocated to enclosed veranda
Wall Cladding Customisations
Ieshahomes makes it easy to customise the exterior of your home with BONDOR wall cladding and WOODonALI wall cladding overlay options. These options are available in a range of colors and patterns in both contemporary and traditional styles. (Please note that wall cladding overlays are an optional extra.)
STANDARD WALL CLADDING
Your home comes standard with BONDOR structurally insulated roof and wall panels. These offer a modern and clean look for your home as well as premium insulation and protection against the Australian elements as well as fire, cyclone, flooding etc.
These panels come along with all Ieshahomes PODS and connection modules, featuring Australian-made Bluescope COLORBOND steel. BONDOR panels have high thermal performance and energy efficiency, and have been tested and certified to achieve up to a as well as a 3 hour fire rating. Panels come in a classic pattern and several modern colors including reddish-brown, dark blue, sandy, white, grey, and green hues.
- Fire rated
- High insulation
- Sound dampening
- Flexible design
- Simple installation (easy for DIY builds)
- Quality Bluescope steel panel skins
Bondor® is Australia’s leader in complete thermal building solutions and lightweight architectural panels. Bondor® panels feature outer pre-painted skins of COLORBOND® steel from BlueScope® Steel, and are produced to the highest standards in the industry.
DECO CLADDING OVERLAY
If you’re wanting a more natural style for your POD, DecoWood is a timber look aluminium cladding that goes over your POD’s standard BONDOR panels. The DecoWood range features 150 wood grain finishes and can be applied in full sheets or feature panels, such as horizontal or vertical beams/battens.
Deco Australia uses powder coating to apply their textured wood grain finishes to aluminium. The two-step photo imaging process used to create DecoWood distinguishes it from the rest. First, the aluminium is covered in a luxuriously textured Super Durable powder coating. Then images of timber grain are sublimated into the powder coating, ensuring absolute photographic precision.
- Beautiful: Just like timber, DecoWood creates an environment of warmth and style
- Durable: DecoWood is 50% more durable than standard powder coating and will never peel or rub off. Unlike timber, aluminium is resistant to termite attack, and it will never warp or rot
- Sustainable: No logging, no harmful greenhouse gases from paints and stains and can be recycled at the end of its life
- Effortless: No sanding, painting, staining or oiling required. Lightweight aluminium is quick and easy to install
- Australian: DECO Australia is entirely Australian-owned and -operated, and our product range is available nation-wide
- Quality: Made from the highest quality materials available, DecoWood withstands harsh environmental conditions and fully complies with Australian and international standards for quality
- Selection: Choose from 30 DecoWood timber grains and a range of different textures
About Deco Australia
Deco Australia has delivered innovative finishing technology to the Australian building industry since 2004. DECO leads the Australian market in photo imaging and offers a pioneering range of finished aluminium building products.
DecoWood is a textured wood grain powder coating for aluminium windows, doors, decking, fences, gates, cladding, architectural features and so on. Effortless, hard-wearing and beautiful, DecoWood resolves many of the issues associated with timber building products.
Ieshahomes also uses BONDOR for our roof panels. Using the same structurally insulated panel system, the roof panels are a single component with the ceiling and roof pre-manufactured. The BONDOR roof panels come in two styles- Insulroof or Solarspan. These both come in a range of colors (see color customisations below).
Insulroof is a corrugated 3 layer roofing system. It’s fully insulated and features the classic COLORBOND wavy steel look. The ceiling side of the panel comes standard as a flat contemporary rendered finish.
Solarspan is another 3 layer system using COLORBOND steel. It’s insulated and features a rectangular pattern on the roof rather than the wave that Insulroof has. It also comes standard with the flat color ceiling finish.
Sub Floor Customisations
Ieshahomes granny flat and studio PODS are built off the ground on poles starting at 0.6m and up to 2.4m high. You can choose to utilize this space as you want. For example, a 2.4m pole height will give you room for a carport or space to build additional room/house modules.
If you’re looking for an appealing way to cover the steel poles, Ieshahomes offers a brick overlay to cover up the sub floor. This enclosed space can work in with our STOREMORE built-in storage options, and can provide a further level of privacy and security.